The ever changing story of mythology is brought to us with a modern perspective by Joesph Campbell. In this volume, he talks of mythology of today, his thoughts on how it relates to violence in America. Whether it’s life, literature, art or “The Way of Beauty” you don’t want to miss his 20th century perspective on the ageless story of man!
- Audio: Lecture II.5.1 – Mythologies New, Old & Today
- Audio: Lecture II.5.2 – Myth & Violence in America
- Audio: Lecture II.5.3 – Androgyne as Mystical Symbol
- Audio: Lecture II.5.4 – Cosmology and the Mythic Image
- Audio: Lecture II.5.5 – The Mythic Approach to Life Literature & Art
- Audio: Lecture II.5.6 – The Way of Beauty