Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Just for enjoyment: Loki the Raven and guitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just for enjoyment. Loki the Raven listening to his human’s guitar. Loki was a rescue. This is in England. Since Loki is a mythic character and since corvids have many parts in myths…thought this could fit on this site. And hopefully this link is properly aligned.:-)

Loki the Raven

Very cute, Sunbug – and the link was almost perfect. The only drawback is that when I click on it, it leaves this page and takes me elsewhere; what we’re aiming for are links that open on a different page, so users don’t have to navigate their way back to COHO (or get distracted and not come back to COHO).

I thought I would post a couple screenshots that might help. First is what happens when you highlight a few words and click on the hyperlink icon (which looks like a diagonal paperclip in the small menu at the top as you write your post):

Posting field

As the image makes clear, you highlighted the words you wanted to link (Loki the Raven), clicked on the hyperlink icon, and then pasted the address of the link into the field provided. That part is perfect – but then, you needed to click on the gear or sprocket icon all the way to the right this field, to the right of the arrow. If you had, then the following field would have opo-up would opened:

Then, as the above graphic shows, all you have to do is select the box that says “Open link in a new tab,” and click the blue Update button in the bottom right. Don’t worry about anything else in this pop-up.

The fields should then disappear, and you can continue on with the rest of your post.

Hope that helps

Thank you Stephen! This does help a lot!

I can see where I did not click the gear to the right of arrow.
    Then see need to re-paste the url in the next box and check mark: Open Link in New Tab. THEN click the Blue Update button on the bottom right.

I may print out the instructions and keep them on standby for myself. Ha ha.

Thank you again!

Glad to be of help!

However, once you click the gear icon, all you need do in the pop-up is check the open-in-new-tab box. The “destination URL” carries over from the first field you pasted it in, so you don’t need to re-paste it.

Well this one is not a raven, but a fox. However am thinking of re-titling topic Loki the Raven…Animals and Music…new “folktales” come to life…

Also hoping this link will finally not redirect from this page. Realized that my iPhone screen kept cutting off the blue update button. So went to iPad and viola! Update button available.
    So here is Andy Thorn serenading a wild fox.

Andy Thorn (man plays banjo for wild fox)Andy Thorn (man plays banjo for wild fox)

Well done on posting the link!

I learned the accordion as a kid, but in my teen years never had any luck attracting a fox, literal or metaphorical (I know this will come as a shock, but turns out playing the accordion in high school is not the babe magnet one would think!).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.