Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Reply To: At the Party: My Selves and Sundries,” with author Kristina Dryža”

James, my apologies for the delayed reply. I’ve been away at a festival for a week deep in the Lithuanian forest and only now returning to connected life! It’s called Yaga Festival and it’s all about Modern Rituals: https://yaga.lt/

But anyway, to your thoughtful comments. I’ve often found that crossroads are the best place for magic because all roads are open and the chances for synchronicity – and possibility – are greatest. It’s also a reminder that our salient, superpowers are relational and collaborative. They’re embodied and magical, folkloric and sacred, and involve a commendation from the heavens. It’s why it’s crucial for us to navigate by synchronicity, intuition, dreams, and our imagination. And to take the moon’s wisdom into consideration too.

These two luminaries, the sun and moon, symbolise the eternal and temporal, so we must think, feel, and do synchronistically, not only causally. It’s about taking an appreciative, fractal fluency into our approach. A collaborative model of all giving, all receiving, which often can’t be comprehended by the intellect. When we attune ourselves to the collective weaving of life, it’s easier to surrender to what we hold sacred and trust our intuition more than our ego’s sense of timing. We abandon artificial certainty.

And the more weightless we are in our psyche, the more we can engage in synchronicity. When we’re carrying too much chronos time in ourselves we’re too heavy – too weighted with excess psychic baggage – to be moved at light speed … and to move ourselves in kairos time across the chessboard of life.

Until the next dialogue – Kristina.