Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Reply To: The “Mythology” of Science

Participant

Stephen,

Yes totally agree. In this forum I consciously and purposely push the envelope. Loki like. You know. We are humans with brain & mind the most complex and marvelous thing in the known universe. Some speculate our brain is a organic quantum computer. I love science I love myth I love theory I love hypothesis I love thesis I love antithesis I love synthesis I love Art.  I love little baby ducks and rain , Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens ,and last but not least James Joyce , Joseph Campbell, books and the Bible …

“All the stars, planets and galaxies that can be seen today make up just 4 percent of the universe. The other 96 percent is made of stuff astronomers can’t see, detect or even comprehend. These mysterious substances are called dark energy and dark matter.”

“Many humans get uncomfortable in temperatures above 30C, but there are organisms out there that can live perfectly well in boiling water.”

But would you walk on fire ?🔥

Can you close your eyes and see the Burning Bush of Life with your minds eye ?  Can you imagine sense the possibility of it burning on exoplanets?  Can you imagine the spark within ?

As far as esoterica goes I enjoy it also as archaic idioms of thought. Lots of fun to empathize with. I enjoy pattern recognition. Did you known five often represented the 5 senses in esoteric traditions? I wonder what Joyce was alluding to with the five axels of The Coach With Six Insides ??? 5 states of matter ??? “In physics, a state of matter is one of the distinct forms in which matter can exist. Four states of matter are observable in everyday life: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma.” The quintessence ???

The Quantum superpositioning of entendre, of meaning of metaphor ? Now there’s a collapse a fall to a condensate !!! ReJoyce !!! I can hear Einstein Now through Bose acoustic wave machine …

10Q

For listening to Radio Gaga !!!

RCubed

If Mr. Campbell wanted to know why he was shivering he should have stated so in his question. Forming and Asking the proper question is the first obstacle. Especially when dealing with little monsters …