Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Reply To: The Mythic Image

Mary Ann,

I have read with joy, all your past posts. Now I am busy searching where did you mention the desire of a dream circle or maybe a dream forum, and for Steve to lead one. Instead of saying, I know I am not dreaming, I should just ask myself, ‘was that a dream?” Now, I need to find Steve’s post where he responded to you and that he was in the midst of starting one. I am certain I did not dream that one either, or did I?

Or as a great legend once wrote, “Which Was the Dream?” and “Which Was It?” He posed a similar question in 1893: “I dreamed I was born, and grew up, and was a pilot on the Mississippi, and a miner and journalist…and had a wife and children…and this dream goes on and on and on, and sometimes seems so real that I almost believe it is real. I wonder if it is?” This was Mark Twain in 1893, who had just become deeply interested in exploring the conscious and the unconscious levels of mental experiences. Of course those explorations have been thoroughly explored now, and are still in the realm of the unknown…Curious, what my tomorrow’s dream would be?