Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Reply To: My story ..

Okay… I think I shall start a new conversation.  I’ve just finished polishing off a long essay that I emailed to a pen-pal called, “On Religion and Spirituality.”  Said pen-pal is actually my friends mother, who really likes me, and told me in no uncertain terms that I was not like any hippie that she had ever met.  It took reams of email-paper as well as a 39-page Wikipedia article on hippies to disabuse her notion of hippiedom.  She has lived in Tiberon for a long while, so she was smack dab in the middle of the Bay Area hippie explosion of 1967.  It was a long row to hoe, let me tell you, but I think she’s softening up her attitudes.  She’s definitely most Christian, but not overly so, as far as I can tell, so she hasn’t discarded what I have to say out of hand.

So I’ll probably try to adapt that essay into a new conversation.  I haven’t taken the time yet to see how conversations work on this site.  You know, can I write too much?  Am I allowed to quote authors such as Campbell, Groff, Watts, et. al?  Are there any rules that I should follow?  Please let me know.